Royalty Payment Program
A Innovative Alternative to Reserve-Based Lending
Reserve-based lending (RBL), frequently used in the oil and gas industry, is a type of asset-based lending — the asset being oil and gas. While both reserve-based lending and ARP considers factors like the price of oil and gas, the amount of oil and gas remaining in the ground, and extraction expenditures - an ARP will never reassess the value of your financing. All of these factors enable us to properly understand the value of your asset and fund you accordingly. This allows you to get more money based on your oil and gas producing assets faster, rather than having to apply for a standard reserve-based loan. Contact a member of the Advance Royalty Company today to learn more about smarter alternatives to reserve-based lending.
• Fast turnaround — you will receive your lump-sum in as little as 10 days
• Work with experts who understand the complexities of lending in the oil and gas industry
• Financing solutions based upon the future production of your assets
• Retention of your royalties or producing assets
• More affordable than private equity financing
• Generally no personal guarantees
There are many reasons to choose our reserve-based lending alternatives at the Advance Royalty Company. Keep reading below to learn more about how it works and contact an ARP professional today.
Reserve-based lending (RBL), frequently used in the oil and gas industry, is a type of asset-based lending — the asset is the oil and gas. As opposed to ARP, RBL involves more speculation, including the price of oil and gas, the amount of oil and gas remaining in the ground, and extraction expenditures that will be required. ARP also allows you to get more money today, rather than having to apply for an asset-based loan.